As you can see, Belgium has Similar food to us like waffles, Cinnamon buns and fries.
- The most popular beer in Belgium are Blush Beer, Brugse Straffe Hendri, and Chimay.
- In 1857, Jean Neuhaus was the owner of a pharmacy in Galerie de la Reine in Brussels.
- The American discovered the delicious Brussels waffles – or Belgian waffles – during New York’s world fair in 1964 and they absolutely loved it!
- french fries are mistaken to be first made in France but they where made in Belgium
- Café viennois was very trendy in the beginning of the 20th century but when the WWI started, the name soon lost its popularity. Parisian coffee owners decided to change the name to :café Liégeois to honor the courage of Liège in the fights against the German invader and the name is still in use today.